Increase Vertical Jump Exercises – List Of Top 55 Will Give You Ridiculous Hops
If you have been looking for a list of exercises to jump higher that will increase your vertical jump fast, then look no further.
This is a list of amazing jumping exercises that has everything you need to train your body to jump higher.
It is very important to know that in order to increase your vertical jump, you need to train and strengthen your ENTIRE body.
You see, jumping high requires almost every muscle in your body to perform at peak performance.
In other words, you can’t just focus and train one area of your body such as your lower body, and think your going to dramatically improve your vertical.
You have to remember that your entire body is nothing more than a three linked chain. Your upper body, core, and lower body.
All three of these areas require equal emphasis in your training!
If you have a WEAK LINK in your chain, you will not increase your vertical jump much at all.
Eventually the weakest link in your chain will break and you will get injured.
Here it is, a list of the top increase vertical jump exercises that work the WHOLE body and will get you flying high – FAST.
1. Box Jumps 31. Hanging Bent Leg Raises
2. Reactive Jumps 32. Lunges
3. Sitting Jumps 33. Bench Press
4. Spring Hops 34. Dumbbell Rows
5. Bounding 35. Push Jerk
6. Depth Jump Landings 36. Dips
7. Split Squats 37. Military Press
8. Vertical Jumps 38. Lat Pull Downs
9. Jump Squats 39. 2 Way Arm Raises
10. Burpees 40. Romanian Deadlifts
11. Tuck Jumps 41. Glute-Ham Raises
12. Bulgarian Split Squats 42. Hanging Belt-Leg Raises
13. Squats 43. Elevated Split Squats
14. Stiff Leg Deadlifts 44. Cable Pullovers
15. Pull-Ups 45. Split Lunge Jump
16. Push Press 46. Heavy Step Ups
17. Decline Bench Press 47. Hanging Speed Scissor-Leg Raises
18. Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raises 48. Subparallel (ATG) Squats
19. Push-Ups 49. Yielding Isometric Squats
20. Bent-Over Barbell Rows 50. Good Mornings
21. Dead Lifts 51. Pistol Squats
22. Box Squats 52. Hang Snatches
23. Power Cleans 53. Reverse Crunches
24. Power Snatches 54. Sit-Ups
25.Flying Step-Ups 55. Superman Holds
27. Side Plank
29. Hanging Leg Raises
30. Sprinter Sit-Ups
Remember…Train the whole body – Get your 3 links (upper body, core, lower body) strong and explosive and you will be amazed at the results!
Watch the video to discover how Adam, a frustrated farm boy from Virginia turned his hatred for his lack of athleticism into a 50 inch running vertical leap (only 5′-10″ and can touch his head on the rim).
He became winner of a Powerade Dunk Contest that landed him his very own Powerade Commercial that aired live on ESPN!
He did this using every one of the exercises on the list.
This list of exercises will increase your vertical jump… and it may just change your life as it did for Adam.